Lyon & Healy Regulation
Lyon & Healy's Service team is comprised of our highly trained and skilled in-house harp technicians.
A standard regulation from Lyon & Healy includes:
- Inspection of the base
- Pedal levers
- Checking pedal rods and connections
- Adjusting rod length/overmotion
- Changing pedal and slot felt
- Adjustment of string/disc positioning
- Noise control
- Calibrate the intonation of intervals
- Overall inspection of body, frame, neck, column, and mechanism
When your harp is regulated by a Lyon & Healy Harps in-house harp technician:
- Lyon & Healy Harps will keep a detailed history of the service performed on your harp,
- factory OEM parts are used,
- Your warranty terms will remain intact, and
- If your harp requires additional service or repair, Lyon & Healy Harps guarantees its work.
Please email for additional information at Regulation.
Not in the Chicagoland area? For information about the Lyon & Healy/Salvi Technicians Guild and to search their scheduled trips around the world, please visit harptechguild.com.